To add additional email accounts and/or FTP users to your UpTime hosting package, follow these easy steps:
- Log in to the UpTime interface.
- On the left hand menu, click ‘Edit Users’. This will show a list of existing accounts.To Modify an account, click on the name, make your changes, and then click ‘Save’. To delete accounts select the accounts using the check boxes and click on ‘Delete Selected Users’.
- To add an account, click on the text link to ‘Add a user to this server’.
- Complete the ‘Email address’, ‘Real name’, and ‘Password fields. Configure all other settings, for instance:
- Quota: How much of your allocated storage space the account can use
- Mail Forwarding settings: Forward mail for this user to another address, or configure an autoreply
- Other user permissions > Login permissions: This will determine if the user is only an email account of if they have FTP access as well.
Once the settings are correct, simply click on the ‘Create’ button and the user is created!