Your ReachONE spam filtering has settings that can be adjusted to increase or decrease the amount of mail that is filtered to your Junk folder. You can also whitelist and blacklist specific email addresses and domains. To adjust these settings, follow the steps below:
- Log into ReachONE Webmail.
- Click on the ‘Settings’ link in the top right corner of the page.
- Click on ‘Spam’ and then ‘General Settings’.
- Make changes to your settings and click ‘Save’. Increasing the score will raise the spam threshold, which will allow more messages through to your Inbox. Alternatively, decreasing this score will make the filter more strict and will catch more spam messages, but will increase the chance of legitimate messages being marked as spam (false positives).
- Click on ‘Address rules’ in the left hand column. Add any addresses or domains you would like to accept (whitelist) or reject (blacklist) mail from here, and click ‘Add rule’.
- When you are done, click ‘Save’. Your spam settings have been updated!