Speedwire is a tool designed to enhance your dial-up experience. To have Speedwire added to your dial-up account, call support at 1-888-820-7559.
Speedwire is configured in the Internet browser. Please choose from the instructions below based on what Internet browser you use.
- Open Internet Explorer from your computer’s start menu
- Click on the ‘Tools’ menu
- Choose ‘Internet Options’ from the list provided
- Select the ‘Connections’ tab
- Hit the ‘LAN Settings’ button
- Check the box that says “Use a proxy server for your LAN”
- For the address enter speedwire.reachone.com
- For the port use 8000
- Click “OK”, then “Apply”, then “OK” again.
- Launch Firefox and click on the ‘Firefox’ or ‘Tools’ menu
- Click on ‘Options’ and wait for it to open the options window
- Click on the ‘Advanced’ button and then the ‘Network’ tab
- Click on the ‘Settings’ button in the ‘Connection’ section
- Select ‘Manual proxy configuration’
- Enter speedwire.reachone.com as the HTTP Proxy and 8000 as the port number
- Click OK, then OK again